Wednesday, August 11, 2010
New Wednesday Party---Link Up! (Giveway Too!)
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations and thanks to Audra Marie, blessed winner of my great box of treats!
I'm hosting a giveaway in honor of my new linking party! Read through for details!
Hello Bloggy Friends! I'm so excited to announce my new linking party: "What's Your Answer Wednesday"!
One of my favorite things about Bloghopping is learning new things from other bloggers. I thought this would be a fun way to pool our resourceful thoughts and learn from one another. Each Wednesday, I'll post a question for my readers to answer. You can give a short, long or in-between answer and even post links or pictures to go along with your answer. If you'd like, you can be on a list that will send the question out to you a little earlier in the week so you can be prepared Wednesday morning with a fabulous post to link up. You can also just tag your answer on to the beginning, end or middle of your regular Wednesday post and link that up. Whatever works for you!
I'd love it if my readers would send in questions to be asked, as well as link up each Wednesday to participate. You can find a button on the right side bar. (Please be aware there are TWO buttons on my right sidebar associated with my blog. The first is just the plain ol' blog button. The one below it is the button for the linking party. You are welcome to take both).
In honor of next Wednesday's big launch, I'm hosting a giveaway of some of my favorite things. I went shopping last night and gathered up a little bit of goodies to pass on to one lucky participant. I've got my favorite peppermint tea, a little box of chocolates, a couple of fall themed tea towels, an apple pie jar candle, a souvenir magnet with beautiful hummingbirds and flowers and a Gratitude Journal to count your blessings out on paper!
There are 5 ways to be entered to win:
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Become a follower or subscribe to my blog by email. Please leave a SEPARATE comment to let me know you've done this.
3. Put my "Blogging While Waiting" button on your blog. Please leave a SEPARATE comment to let me know you've done this.
4. Put my "What's Your Answer Wednesday" button on your blog. Please leave a SEPARATE comment to let me know you've done this.
5. Let me know you'd like to be included in a weekly reminder email that will remind you to participate in "What's Your Answer Wednesday". If your email is not posted on your blog profile then please send me a message so I can put you on the list. You may be removed at any time at your request. Please leave a SEPARATE comment to let me know you've done this.
The drawing is open to all readers worldwide and will take place on August 31st. I look forward to meeting lots of new friends and learning a lot too! Thanks for participating!